Looking for a delicious dessert to bring to the Easter potluck this weekend?
How about S’mores Cream Dessert with No-Bake Graham Cracker Crust?
I created this dish from three different recipes for an event this past summer, and it delivered on a promise to look like a show-stopper and taste as good as it looks.
S’mores Cream Dessert with No-Bake Graham Crust
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
Cream Cheese Layer
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1-1/2 cups Cool Whip
- 2 boxes (3.9-ounce size) chocolate fudge instant pudding & pie filling
- 4 cups cold whole milk
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 7-ounce jar marshmallow cream
- 3 Special Dark Hershey’s chocolate candy bars, chopped up
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup graham cracker chunks
- Crush the graham crackers with a rolling pin. Melt stick of butter in a bowl in the microwave (on high about 15 seconds at a time). Add crushed crackers and granulated sugar to the bowl and mix. Press into the bottom of a 9-by-13-inch pan.
- With a hand mixer or strong arm, combine cream cheese and powdered sugar. When smooth, use a rubber spatula to fold in Cool Whip. Spread mixture onto graham cracker crust.
- In large bowl, whisk pudding with milk for two minutes. Let it sit for three minutes to thicken, then spread evenly over cream cheese layer.
- Gently stir together Cool Whip and marshmallow cream. Spread evenly over pudding layer. Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator. Just before serving (so graham crackers don’t get soggy), top with chopped candy bars, marshmallows and graham cracker chunks. Serves 15.