The only time I left the house today was to drive to the gym to run 3 miles. But I still managed to accomplish:
- Decorating the inside of the house.
- Trimming the tree (I had help — thanks, Adored Stepson).
- Eating leftover turkey, stuffing, gravy and yes, a half a slice of pecan pie.
- Making my list, checking it twice. My Beloved and I ordered at least a dozen Christmas gifts online. No traffic. No crowds. No standing in line. No encounters with grumpy retail slaves.
- Ordering Christmas cards (they’re going to be epic!).
Best Black Friday ever!