It’s amazing how dirty a 1983 RV can get while in winter storage.
My Beloved tackled the outside of the Pace Arrow today while assigning me the inside.
Here’s my report:
- Murphy Oil Soap works better than Spic and Span. I used two buckets of each, and I was amazed at how dirty my water got. But the really amazing part was how clean my dirty rag got in the Murphy water.
- Don’t miss cleaning the gasket on the refrigerator. Gross!
- Disturbed three huge moths in various levels of hibernation. Triple gross! They’re all dead now.
- Highly recommend storing all your drawers in sealed Rubbermaid containers. This step prevented mouse turds in the silverware.
- Vacuuming is easier with the music turned up. And don’t forget the attachments.
Time commitment: Four hours. I earned that glass of red wine with my grilled rib eye.
The motor home is now ready for use.
If we can afford the gas.