Loved having a bonus May weekend after Memorial Day this year. What a treat! Here’s how I spent it:
- Went grocery shopping.
- Made banana chocolate chip muffins.
- Made five beautiful cards at stamping class.
- Saw the most fabulously relaxing Little League game in the field behind a church. While listening the Twins (lose) on XM radio.
- Watched “Frost/Nixon.”
- Was reader at church.
- Watched about four hours of taped “Medium.”
- Made some sort of deluxe macaroni-and-cheese casserole (found the recipe in the newspaper). It had gemelli pasta, bacon, artichokes and mushrooms.
- Walked the dog.
Wish I took a nap.
Can’t believe June is here.
Two months of the Major League Baseball season is behind us.
Cas has 13 more days of school (ridiculous, but true).